Public Masses Resume 9/20!
We are looking forward to celebrating Mass together again.
It is essential that we care for each other and follow the new protocols.
- Click the links below to register or call the parish office at 253-859-0444:
- Initially two Masses will be offered: Sunday at 10:30 am (English) and 12:30 pm (Spanish).
- Registration info for the next 3 Sundays will be sent out, but please do not register
for more than 1 of the 3, so that everyone has an opportunity.
- Stay home if you are sick!
- Register for Mass. Registration closes Friday at 2pm.
- Wear a mask at all times (even in the parking lot).
- Maintain Social Distancing—stay 6 feet apart.
- Check-In when you arrive.
- Doors open 30 minutes before Mass.
- Please be on time! We may not be able to seat you if you are late.
- Enter only through the main church doors.
- Limited bathroom use—“Go before you Go”.
- Parishioners/family units will be seated by our Hospitality Team.
- Pews will be marked for designated seating (at least 6 feet between each).
- Sit in designated seating—you will most likely not have your “normal seat”.
- Holy Water has been removed.
- Singing by the Cantor only.
- No Sign of Peace.
- One line for Communion— follow the floor markings for Social Distancing.
- Communion in the hand only; keep your hand flat for the minister to place the Host in your palm.
- At this time there is no Precious Blood.
- Return to your pew using the outside aisle on right and left side of church.
- Hospitality Team will dismiss people one row at a time.
- Place donations in new wood Donation Box as you enter or exit,
or donate online. Thank you!
Please be patient and flexible as we navigate this “new normal” together.