Annual Catholic Appeal 2018
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE
ANNUAL CATHOLIC APPEAL AND
PARISH STEWARDSHIP GIVING?
ANNUAL CATHOLIC APPEAL (ACA)
• Occurs in the spring of each year
• Pledge to the Archdiocese – May to April
• Supported by Catholics and Parishes across Western Washington
• The Archdiocese processes donations, sends Monthly reminders, and provides Tax Statements
• Supports over 60 ministries and services throughout Western Washington
PARISH STEWARDSHIP OF TREASURE
• Occurs in the fall of each year
• Yearly pledge to our parish – January to December
• Supported by Parishioners
• The Parish processes donations, sends envelopes and periodic reminders, provides Tax statement
• Provides parish ordinary income supporting the work and ministries of our Parish
The Archdiocese encompasses all of Western Washington, stretching from the Canadian to the Oregon border and from the Cascade Mountains to the Pacific Ocean. There are 173 parishes, missions and pastoral centers in the Archdiocese, serving 579,500 registered Catholics.
WAYS TO DONATE TO ACA
Click Here to Donate Online— It’s quick, easy and secure using credit,
debit, checking/savings. Make a one-time gift or set up monthly installments. Or, set up a ‘pledge only’ with no down payment required — just pay throughout the year.
Pledge Envelopes— We have pledge envelopes in the pews and in the Gathering Space. Envelopes were also mailed to registered homes in the archdiocese.
Matching Gift— Please check with your employer and find out if they match their employee donations.
Stock Donation— Contact your broker or Parish Financial Services at (206) 382-7316 or Toll-free (800) 422-5417.