All parish youth in grades 6-12 are invited to join the Holy Spirit Youth Group
Youth group offers catechesis, community building, service, and activity for parish youth in grades 6-8 & 9-12 to foster discipleship.
Click Here to download our calendar.
Renewing the Vision is a framework for Catholic youth ministry. It highlights goals, challenges, themes, and different ministries in relati on to youth ministry in the United States. Below are paraphrased goals for youth ministry in the Catholic Church.
- Goal #1: To empower young people to live as disciples of
Jesus Christ in our world today.
- Goal #2: To draw young people to responsible participation in the life, mission and work of the Catholic faith community.
- Goal #3: To foster the total personal and spiritual growth of each young person.
For More Information Contact Lisa Pozzi: email@example.com or 253-859-0444 x212.
REGISTRATION for 2016-2017 is closed.
We are not accepting any more registrations. All of our classes are full.
Sacramental Preparation 2016 – 2017
Our Sacramental Preparation sessions are held on Saturdays, October through May. We ask that participants and their families be active, registered parishioners, and attend Mass on a weekly basis. Preparation time for 1st Reconciliation/1st Communion is 2 years. We offer classes for children in grades one and up.
Click for the full schedules:
- Classes meet Saturdays, October – May
- Year 1 class time is 1:00 – 2:30 pm.
- Year 2 class time is 9:30 – 11:00 am
- Classes are for both children AND their parents
- Children’s classes are taught in English only. Parent classes are offered in both English and Spanish.
- 90% class attendance is required for both children and parents
- The Sacramental Prep. fee is $75 for 1 child, $100 for 2 children, $125 for 3 or more children, per year
**Do you have an older child (age 7 and up) who still needs to be Baptized?***
Our Sacramental Preparation program can help you prepare your child to receive the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist. The two year preparation program meets on Saturdays, October –May. We ask that families seeking sacramental preparation for their children be active, registered members of the parish, and attend Mass on a weekly basis. After two years of preparation your child will receive the sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, and 1st Eucharist.
For more information on these programs please contact:
Lisa Pozzi, Pastoral Assistant for Children’s Sacramental Preparation
253-859-0444 x212 or LPozzi@holyspiritkent.org